- If your birth-month is May and you book this promo for May sailings, you get FREE onboard birthday package that consists of:
- Chocolate birthday cake
- Cabin Decorations set up on cruising day (Day 1)
- Onboard credit of HKD 200
- Birthday card signed by the Captain
- Sailing dates from Manila: May 3, 8, 13, 18 & 23
- Sailing dates from Ilocos Norte: May 4, 9, 14, 19 & 24
- Only 1 birthday celebrator per cabin is entitled to the package
Click here to book online.
SuperStar Virgo Cruises in May
5N Manila → Ilocos Norte → Kaohsiung (Taiwan) →
Hong Kong → Manila
5N Ilocos Norte → Kaohsiung (Taiwan) → Hong Kong →
Manila → Ilocos Norte
To add more guests to your booking, click “Change Search” at the top of the booking page. Indicate number of guests, click “Find Cruises” and select your cabins for your SuperStar Virgo cruise.
Terms & Conditions:
SSV Birthday Promo May
Booking Period: April 7 to 21, 2017
Sailing Dates From Manila: May 3, 8, 13, 18, & 23, 2017 | Sailing Dates From Ilocos Norte: May 4, 9, 14, 19 & 24
• For bookings made on April 7 to 16, 2017: 30% Off Published Rate applicable to all pax + 10% Off Promotional Rate also applicable to all pax.
• For bookings made on April 17 to 21, 2017: 30% Off Published Rate applicable to all pax
• Birthday celebrator must sail on their birth-month of MAY. Only one (1) birthday celebrator per cabin is entitled to the package, which consists of:
1. Cabin is set up with decoration on Day 1
2. Chocolate birthday cake
3. Onboard credit of HKD 200 – this cruise voucher is to be claimed at Reception. Applicable at F&B, retail, and spa/wellness outlets onboard. To use the voucher, guest needs to swipe his/her access card at the outlets. During bill settlement, the value of the voucher will be deducted from the total amount due.
• Minimum of 2 guests per cabin. Single occupancy pays 150% of Promotional Twin Share Rates. Infant pays 25% of Promotional Twin Share Rates upon 2 full-paying passengers. Offer is applicable to DD-AA cabin categories. Onboard Credit (Admiral and Balcony Class Privileges) are applicable under this promotion, i.e. Yellow and Red cards. Other Terms & Conditions apply. See below.
Fares are in US Dollar, inclusive of port charges. Applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreign passport holders to share a cabin with the former, and foreigners with proof of residency in the Philippines. Accommodations, full-board meals, use of onboard facilities, and entertainment are included in the cruise fare. Promotions cannot be backdated and cannot be claimed in conjunction with other promotional offers, partial / full redemption of points, gift vouchers, travel industry rates, etc. Such terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Star Cruises reserves the right to amendments at any time.
Star Cruises imposes a gratuity fee of HKD 100 per person per night on guests of all cabin categories, except Suites. Gratuity fee for Suite guests is HKD 120 per person per night. Such charges are waived for infants below 2 years old (but not 2-year-old children). The gratuity will be automatically added to guest’s onboard account, which is payable before disembarkation.
Visa charges (where applicable), shorex fee, and any other incidental charges are NOT included in the cruise fare. Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled. It is required to provide passport details of each passenger upon making your reservation. Passport should be at least 6 months valid from the day of cruise departure and is required for boarding. Cruisers with a Philippine passport are not required a Taiwan visa for these sailings. However, they must present a photocopy of their passport in A4 size in exchange for the temporary entry permit into Taiwan. It is recommended that passenger(s) should be at the port at least 4 hours before the scheduled departure time. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that he or she has the required travel documents including valid passports to countries where we call and a valid visa to enter those countries that require one. Visa and immigration regulations vary depending on the travel destinations and the nationalities of the passengers. Passengers are advised to consult their local travel agents and / or diplomatic representations on the immigration formalities for their proposed itineraries. Star Cruises reserves the right to refuse permission to allow passengers who do not possess the required valid travel documents / visa requirements to board. The company reserves the right to cancel and / or substitute any port of call / itinerary / price / programme at any time and for any reason without prior notice. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply. In case of any disputes, the decision of Star Cruises shall be final.
Copyright © 2017 Star Cruises. All rights reserved. 4th floor, Star Cruises Centre, 100 Andrews Avenue, Newport, Pasay City, Metro Manila Philippines 1309